Stellar success at the 2022 international Serious Games and Applications for Health conference
We are happy to announce that the UTS Games Studio will have a strong presence at the International IEEE Serious Games and Applications for Health conference this year.
Four high-quality papers in the field of serious games for health have been accepted for publication.
The accepted manuscripts are:
- Towards depression monitoring and prevention in older populations using smart wearables: Quantitative Findings
- by Fiza Mughal, William Raffe, Peter Stubbs and Jaime Garcia
- Evaluation of CogWorldTravel: A Serious Game for Cognitive Screening
- by Fernanda Oliveira, Jaime Garcia and Valerie Gay
- Assessing the capabilities of the HTC Vive as a tool to assess the risk of falling in older people
- by Jaime Garcia and Juan Tenorio
- Association rule mining and decision making for closed-ended hierarchical questionnaire data
- by Mark Caple, Jaime Garcia and Farookh Hussain
About the Conference
The overall objectives of the conference are the discussion and sharing of knowledge, experiences and scientific and technical results, related to state-of-the-art solutions and technologies on serious games and applications for health and healthcare, as well as the demonstration of advanced products and technologies.