Massive UTS Game Dev Alumni reunion
Last December, 43 graduates from the Bachelor of Games Development from all year levels came back to Uni for a one-of-a-kind event: The 2023 UTS Games Deve Alumni Hangout.
Our graduates have become very accomplished professionals with positions that range from: Game Designer, Game Systems Programmer, Technical/FX Artist, Technical Director, Real-Time Developer, Software Developer, and Android Engineer, among others.
This event was very successful in:
- reconnecting UTS Games Alumni from various year levels
- collecting feedback on how the Games Development degree has helped their careers,
- presenting the opportunity to form the UTS Professional Advisory Board for Games, with 1-2 representatives from each graduated year group.
- sharing thoughts on a proposal that UTS offers a Master’s in Games Development.
- and most importantly, having an epic afternoon of fun.
We even had the opportunity to hear from A/Prof Chek Tien Tan, a co-founder of the UTS Games Studio and former academic from the School of Computer Science at UTS
We would like to express our gratitude for taking time out of their busy schedules to come to UTS (on the warmest day of the year with a temperature exceeding 40 degrees Celsius) and share your stories with us.