The upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog movie now has an official release date--and it's a bit later than originally expected. The film, which is coming from Sony's Paramount film studio, will come to theatres on November 15, 2019, which is just before Thanksgiving.
The release date news comes by way of The Hollywood Reporter. When the film was originally announced in 2016, Sega said it was expected in 2018, so this is a delay. The last we heard, the untitled movie is expected to mix animation and live-action, though details about the plot and cast are being kept under wraps for now.Sonic Forces
Jeff Fowler is directing the Sonic movie, making his directorial debut for a feature-length film with the project. He has experience and has captured acclaim with animated projects before, however. He directed the 2004 Oscar-nominated animated short Gopher Broke, the animation for which was done by the prolific and celebrated video game effects studio Blur.
The Fast and the Furious producer Neal H. Moritz is producing the Sonic movie. The Sonic movie's script is being written by Pat Casey and Josh Miller, the duo who created the Fox show Golan the Insatiable.
While you have to wait a bit longer for the Sonic movie, the new Tomb Raider movie starring Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft is coming out in March. You can watch the newest trailer for the movie here.
The Discovery Tour mode in Assassin's Creed Origins isn't the only new thing available in the game today, February 20. Veteran players looking for something new can check out the New Game + mode, which was added to the game on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC today.
Once you beat the main story, you can create a NG+ save and keep all of your existing progression, including things like weapons and outfits, along with abilities, XP, inventory items such as crafting materials and tools, and of course your character level.
Of course, some things won't carry over such as all of the maps and discovered territories, as well as quest competition status and Senu's perception level. Activities tied to progression are reset, so things like Trials of the Gods and the Hippodrome won't be available until you unlock them as part of normal gameplay progression.
Additionally, you'll find the experience more difficult as the difficulty level will go up one notch compared to your previous campaign. So for example, Easy will go to Normal and Normal to Hard, etc. Enemy scaling is on by default in NG+, but you can deactivate it.
There will be a "unique reward" for when you beat the NG+ version of the game, but Ubisoft is keeping this a surprise for now. For a full, detailed breakdown of the NG+ mode, check out this FAQ on Ubisoft's website.
The second and final expansion for Origins, The Curse of the Pharaohs, is coming in March for all platforms. However, an update on February 27 will include a new quest, "Lights Among the Dunes," that serves as an introduction before the full expansion lands on March 6.
Rainbow Six Siege has enjoyed an incredible comeback, as Ubisoft's strong support for the game has not only kept players coming back but actually increased the size of its player base over time in a way we rarely see. That support will continue in the upcoming Year 3 of Siege, with two new Operators set to shake up the game's meta once again. But perhaps more exciting than the more traditional additions we're seeing in the Operation Chimera update is Outbreak, a limited-time PvE game mode.
Ahead of its release next month, we got to go hands on with Outbreak and found it to be a great deal unlike anything else in Siege. Ubisoft has delivered an update to the PC version's technical test servers, giving players an early look at not just the new Operators, but also Outbreak. In the video above, you can check out the opening cutscene for the mode, as well as three others where Ash talks to another of the game's characters. Her conversation with Doc shows him wanting to find a cure, while Tachanka is looking for a Russian connection. Thermite, unsurprisingly, just wants to blow things up.
Outbreak is played out on three new maps that have been made specifically for the mode. They're more open than the standard PvP maps and feature some degree of progression, while still seeking to provide multiple paths and ways for Operators to use their respective gadgets. Only certain Operators can be used in this mode--including Recruit, if you don't have access to any of the supported ones. This is because Ubisoft limits players to Operators whose gadgets make sense in the context of these maps. That presumably explains why Chimera's new Operators--both of which are usable in Outbreak--are attackers, rather than the usual arrangement of each new expansion adding one attacker and one defender.
The Chimera update--and Outbreak along with it--debuts on March 6. Outbreak is accompanied by a new set of loot boxes you can purchase to gain exclusive cosmetic gear. These will only be available for the duration of the event, which runs until April 3. After that, the mode will disappear.
Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto V continues to receive new content for its online mode. The newest weekly update for GTA Online is out now, and it adds a new vehicle and offers sales and discounts on a number of items. Starting with the new vehicle, you can now purchase the Karin 190Z from Legendary Motorsport.
As you can see in the video below, it's a classic-looking sports car that has a classic, cheeky Rockstar description. "As elegant as the most refined Grotti and as classy as the suavest Ocelot, this Sports Classic is a cup of piping hot sake in the face of fifty years of complacency," reads a line from the description.February 20, 2018
In terms of sales, Rockstar is offering 25 percent off Biker Business upgrades and supplies, while Special Cargo create are marked down by 25 percent this week. The sales go further still, with discounts available on vehicles, clothing, tattoos, yachts, and more.
Here is a rundown of what's on sale in GTA Online this week:
YACHTS, MOCs & MORE
- All Yachts – 30% off
- Yacht Renovations – 30% off
- Mobile Operations Center Cabs – 30% off
- Mobile Operations Center Renovations – 30% off
- Bunker Renovations – 30% off
- Aircraft Workshop – 25% off
- Ocelot Pariah (Sports) – 30% off
- Ocelot XA-21 (Super) – 30% off
- Coil Raiden (Sports) – 30% off
CLOTHING & TATTOOS
- The Doomsday Heist clothing – 25% off
- Import/Export tattoos – 25% off
GTA Online is also offering double GTA$ and RP for some Smuggler's Run missions, while Biker Business sales will pay out 25 percent extra GTA$ this week. We have also learned this week's Premium Race and Time Trial event; the Premium Race is "Damned," featuring the Ruiner 2000 vehicle, while the Time Trial is "Calafia Way." As always, the Premium Race rewards the top three finishers with GTA$, while everyone gets triple RP. For the Time Trial, you will earn double GTA$ and RP if you beat the par time.
One more thing to be aware of that is that everyone who plays GTA Online before February 26 will get GTA$ 250,000 just for logging in. Additionally, you can get up to 1 million in GTA$ through a rebate program that you can read more about here.
Nintendo Switch owners may soon find themselves unable to use some of the console's online features for periods of time. Nintendo will once again be performing maintenance on Switch servers this week, which will take place over the next few days and affect various games and services.
The first round of server maintenance takes place tonight, February 20. It begins at 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET and is scheduled to conclude at 7:30 PM PT / 10:30 PM ET. Nintendo didn't specify which games and services will be impacted by this bout of downtime, except that online features for some titles "may become unavailable." While no specific games were singled out, it's safe to assume that online titles like Splatoon 2 could be impacted.
A second round of maintenance is slated to follow that later tonight, this one specifically for Minecraft. The maintenance is scheduled to begin at 9 PM PT / 12 AM ET and runs until 10:30 PM PT / 1:30 AM ET. During this window of time, "all network services" for the game will be unavailable.
Another maintenance period is scheduled to take place tomorrow, February 21. This round will last longer than the previous two, beginning at 8:50 PM and running until midnight PT. This will likewise impact online play for some unspecified titles.
One more round of maintenance will follow that on Monday, February 26. That is scheduled to run from 5-7 PM PT and will impact the Eshop, specifically players' ability to use credit cards to make purchases. You can read more about this week's scheduled Switch maintenance below and on Nintendo's support website.Nintendo Switch Online Maintenance ScheduleTuesday, February 20
Nintendo Switch / 3DS
- From 5 PM - 7:30 PM Pacific Time
- "Certain network services" may become unavailable
- From 9 PM - 10:30 PM Pacific Time
- All network services will be unavailable
- From 8:50 PM - 12 AM Pacific Time
- "Certain network services" may become unavailable
Nintendo Switch Eshop
- From 5 PM - 7 PM Pacific Time
- Using credit cards unavailable
The founders of Call of Duty: WWII studio Sledghammer Games have left the company to take new, executive-level positions at Activision HQ. Sledgehammer Games confirmed in a statement to GameSpot that Michael Condrey and Glen Schofield are moving on, with Sledgehammer veteran Aaron Halon named as the new studio lead. A founding member of Sledgehammer, he most recently served as Director of Product Development.
In a statement, Activision thanked Condrey and Schofield for their contributions to the Call of Duty franchise over the years. Sledgehammer, an Activision subsidiary, was founded in 2009. The studio had an idea for a third-person Call of Duty game set in the Vietnam War, but instead were brought on to co-develop Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 with Infinity Ward after a major shakeup at that studio resulted in numerous developers walking out.
Thank you, @GlenSchofield and @MichaelCondrey, we wish you the best with your new roles in the @Activision family! Congratulations to new studio lead Aaron Halon, a founding member of the SHG team and long-time Director of Product Development!— Sledgehammer Games (@SHGames) February 20, 2018
Sledgehammer released Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in 2014, before going on to enjoy its biggest success to date with the massively popular Call of Duty: WWII in 2017.
Condrey and Schofield are industry veterans. Before setting up Sledgehammer, they were part of the team at the now-shuttered Visceral Games that created Dead Space. It is not immediately clear what spurred the decision to leave Sledgehammer, but moving up the ranks to an executive-level position at Activision sounds like a nice move.
In a statement, Schofield said the new opportunity, which will involve "exploring new game ideas" for Activision, was something that he "couldn't pass up." In addition to working on video games, Schofield is an artist whose paintings have included portraits of people like Barack Obama, Lady Gaga, and Gandalf.
As for Condrey, he said in his own statement that working at Sledgehammer was the "greatest experience of [his] professional life." He added that he's excited about the "new chapter" of his career at Activision, but he did not provide any specifics or even teases for what he'll be doing in his new position.
Kotaku first reported the news.
Condrey and Schofield are leaving Sledgehammer as Call of Duty: WWII's DLC season is still going on. The first expansion, Resistance, came out at the end of January for PS4, while the three upcoming packs will be released later this year. The next Call of Duty game, meanwhile, is rumored to be Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Just recently, Activision confirmed that Treyarch will be developing Call of Duty 2018, which lends credence to the rumour.
Bethesda has rolled out a new update for the Nintendo Switch version of Doom. Along with a few bug fixes and performance improvements, patch 1.1.1 introduces a couple of new features to the acclaimed first-person shooter, including a "much-requested" option for motion controls.
Following the update, players now have the ability to play Doom with gyroscope aiming. As you can see in the short clip below, courtesy of Bethesda's official website, the new control method lets players tilt the console around to aim, allowing for more precision than with the control stick alone. Sensitivity can be further adjusted from the in-game menu.
In addition to motion controls, the new update adds a party system to Doom's multiplayer mode, making it easier for players to form groups and play with those on their friends list. Bethesda has also updated Doom's Switch icon, bringing it in line with the game's box art. Finally, the update increases the average resolution "in lower-res areas of the game" and addresses a handful of bugs, including one that could cause the game to crash when using the BFG.
You can read the full patch notes for the new Doom update below or on Bethesda's website. Doom originally released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC in 2016, with the Nintendo Switch version arriving last November. GameSpot's Peter Brown called the Switch release "an impressive port that begs you to consider gameplay over graphics," in our Doom Switch review.Doom Nintendo Switch Version 1.1.1 Patch Notes
- Motion Aiming -- New control scheme option allows you to tilt the Nintendo Switch for more precise aiming
- Multiplayer Parties -- Added new party system, making it easier to group up and play with your friends in multiplayer
- Updated Game Icon -- Game icon now matches the Doom for Nintendo Switch boxart
- Increased the average resolution in lower-res areas of the game
- Implemented CPU optimizations
- Added Traditional Chinese language support
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a possible crash when using the BFG
- Fixed an issue that caused audio issues while playing
- Fixed an issue that caused stretched textures to appear in multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where controls became unresponsive on the game menu
- Fixed an issue where players may have incorrectly received a ban notice in multiplayer
It's never too early to start anticipating the return of Stranger Things on Netflix. The series has been renewed for a third season and details about the continuation of the thriller series are starting to arrive.
What will it be about? When will it premiere? What about Barb? GameSpot has looked into all of those questions and more. Here is everything we know about Stranger Things Season 3 thus far.
When will it premiere?
While a release date for Season 3 has yet to be announced by Netflix, chances are it won't be until 2019. As previously reported, production on the third season doesn't begin until the middle of April.
When you factor in filming and post-production time, it's unlikely the show would be ready to launch before the end of the year. Star David Harbour also alluded to a later arrival, telling Variety, "You probably won't get [Season 3] until sometime in 2019." If that's the case, 2018 will be the first year with no new episodes of Stranger Things since its 2016 premiere.
How many episodes will there be?
As with the first, the third season will be comprised of eight episodes. While Season 2 upped the ante to nine installments, Episode 7 was widely criticized by critics. Perhaps eight episodes is the sweet spot for Stranger Things.
What will it be about?
Naturally, the Duffer brothers, who co-created the series, are keeping plot details under wraps. However, some details have leaked out.
For instance, executive producer Shawn Levy says that Will Byers (Noah Schnapp) will not be the Upside Down's vessel in Season 3. "We're going to give Will a break," he explained to Glamour. "We're not going to put Will through hell for a third season in a row. He'll be dealing with stuff, but he won't be at rock bottom the way we forced the amazing Noah Schnapp to play."
After binging Season 2, GameSpot has plenty of theories about what the third season could be about. Possibilities range from yet another Dungeons & Dragons-inspired monster to the Shadow Monster permanently bringing the Upside Down into the real world.
What about Eleven's sister?
While Season 2, Episode 7--"The Lost Sister"--may not have been the most beloved installment of Stranger Things, it did introduce a character that looks to play a much larger role in the future of the series. Kali (Linnea Berthelsen), otherwise known as Eight, is something of a long-lost sister to Eleven. Like the young girl, she has mental powers and could be a major force against the Upside Down, should she team with her sister.
While it hasn't been confirmed that Kali would return for Season 3, the Duffers seem sure it'll happen. "It feels weird to me that we wouldn't solve [her] storyline," Matt Duffer told The Hollywood Reporter. "I would say chances are very high she comes back."
And what about Papa?
Another piece of Eleven's bizarre family made an appearance in Season 2, as well. Though it was believed that he was killed in Season 1, Martin Brenner (Matthew Modine), otherwise known as Papa, appeared in the latest season in flashback form. However, Eleven was also told he's not actually dead. While it could have simply been a distraction for the character, Levy confirms to Collider that Brenner is still out there somewhere.
Whether his return will happen in Season 3 remains to be seen, but it's possible a new cast member might have spoiled the surprise. Amy Brenneman, who starred with Modine in the 1995 movie Bye Bye Love, tweeted a photo with the actor. "Many years ago I played Matthew Modine's wife," she captioned the photo. "I am lucky enough to be doing it again. Beautiful man, and my kids think I'm a badass because of [Stranger Things]."November 19, 2017
That certainly seems to confirm that not only will Brenner be back, but viewers will meet his wife, as well.
Who's definitely dead?
While there's a lot of mystery surrounding Stranger Things, two deaths are set in stone. Both Barb (Shannon Purser) and Bob (Sean Astin) were killed by beings from the Upside Down, and there's no real way to bring them back. The town of Hawkins will just have to move on without them.
Echoing last week's story on a GTX 1060, a lot can be said about the state of the PC hardware market when a video card being sold for close to regular retail price is a news story. But such is the case right now with cryptocurrency mining driving a price surge and scarcity in GPUs. Those on the lookout for a decent price on a few mid-range cards can look to MSI models for both the Nvidia GTX 1060 ($330 USD) and AMD RX 580 ($320) video cards. They're currently available on Newegg, but these tend to sell out quickly.
The MSI's 6GB GTX 1060 OCV1 sports a dual-fan design to help keep this overclocked card cool, as opposed to the single-fan version that was available last week. It runs a core clock of 1544MHz and boost clock of 1759MHz with 1280 CUDA cores and 6GB of GDDR5 video memory. GTX 1060s are well suited to run modern PC games competently at 1080p. This particular model has one HDMI 2.0 port, one DisplayPort 1.4, and one DVI-D port. It is recommended to have a power supply that provides at least 400 watts. Before cryptocurrency mining was huge, 6GB GTX 1060 cards tended to go for under $300 depending on the specific model and retailer. As a result, $330 for a factory overclocked, dual-fan version is relatively reasonable.
When it comes to AMD's card, the MSI 4GB Radeon RX 580 Armor OC also rocks a dual-fan cooling system and higher clock speeds out of the box. It runs a 1366MHz boost clock frequency with 2304 stream processors, which make for great performance for games at 1080p. You'll find two HDMI ports, two DisplayPorts, and one for DVI-D. The RX 580 requires a little bit more juice as a 500-watt power supply is recommended to run this card. Note that this model is equipped with 4GB of GDDR5 video memory, and have generally sold for around $230. When it comes to the 8GB model, the cheapest on Newegg currently goes for $530 with many other models going for well over $700.MSI 6GB GTX 1060 OCV1 (left), MSI 4GB RX 580 Armor OC (right).
Take note that these cards can go out of stock at any moment. For more on why prices are so high and stock is limited, we looked at cryptocurrency mining and its effects on video cards. If you want to see how these cards perform in games, check out our GTX 1060 review and RX 580 review. Pre-built systems are gaining more traction as they've become the cheaper option for those looking at a new gaming PC, so be sure to look at some of the better options out there.
Some links to supporting retailers are automatically made into affiliate links, and GameSpot may receive a small share of those sales.
Mixer has announced plans to introduce a new feature that allows streamers to sell games directly to viewers. Much like what Twitch added last year, this will provide streamers with a cut of the sale and allow you to make a purchase without leaving Mixer itself.
Mixer Direct Purchase has to be specifically enabled by a streamer, and it allows the game currently being streamed to be bought for Xbox One or PC (Windows 10, specifically). Once the process is complete, which can be done without exiting the stream, the new purchase is added directly to your game library without having to redeem a code. This includes anything that's sold on the Microsoft Store, which spans all games and DLC for Xbox One and Windows 10.
Sales through this process will earn the streamer a 5% cut "at launch" of the program, the phrasing of which suggests it could change in the future. (That 5% matches what Twitch offers to streamers.) Mixer partners will begin having the ability to sell games and DLC "in the next few days." Others will gain access to this in the months ahead. Streamers can choose whether they're promoting a purchase of a specific edition, the base game itself, or specific DLC.
Mixer is the streaming service formerly known as Beam. In 2016, Microsoft acquired the company, which distinguishes itself from Twitch with an emphasis on real-time player interaction. Aside from continuing to play that up, it's also attempted the close the gap with Twitch over the last year-plus, launching a Mixer mobile app and now providing similar incentives for streamers to make use of the service.
The intriguing-sounding "Discovery Tour" mode for Assassin's Creed: Origins is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. As announced previously, this is an educational tool of sorts that lets you experience Origins' Ancient Egypt without any combat or danger.
The "Discovery Tour by Assassin's Creed: Ancient Egypt," as it's officially called, is free for people who already own Origins; it's available from the game's main menu. On PC, it's also offered separately in a $20 download on Steam and Ubisoft's own Uplay store.
In Discovery Tour, you are free to wander throughout the world at your own pace or try out the mode's 75 "tours" of Ancient Egypt that were created by Ubisoft and history experts. Some of these will focus on things like the Great Pyramids, the mummification process, and Cleopatra's life.
Ubisoft says the Discovery Tour is a "unique experience at the intersection of entertainment and learning." Ubisoft's own in-house historian, Maxime Durand, said in a press release that history teachers might use Discovery Tour in their classrooms.
You can walk or ride a camel or horse throughout Ancient Egypt in the Discovery Tour mode to visit places like Alexandria, Memphis, the Nile delta, the Giza plateau, the Faiyum Oasis, and the Great Sand Seas. You can also swim in the Nile, climb a pyramid, practice parkour, and fly your eagle. In addition to no combat, there is no story and no time limits.
To get a closer look at Discovery Tour, check out 15 minutes of gameplay footage in the video embedded above. More details on Discovery Tour can be found GameSpot's recent preview and this Ubisoft FAQ.
PSN's limited-time flash sale is now over, but a new batch of deals have taken its place in the US PlayStation Store. This week, PS4 and PS3 owners have a ton of discounts to choose from thanks to several sales that are going on now in the digital store, which offer some big savings, particularly if you're a PS Plus subscriber.
First is the PS Plus Specials sale, which offers Plus subscribers exclusive discounts on a bunch of PSVR titles. Resident Evil 7 is $24, Doom VFR is $21, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR is $42, Superhot VR is $18.74, Batman: Arkham VR is $12, Farpoint is $30, Driveclub VR is $6, Megaton Rainfall is $12, PlayStation VR Worlds is $6, PixelJunk VR Dead Hungry is $5, Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin is $10, Rez Infinite is $15, RIGS is $15, Star Trek: Bridge Crew is $25, Super Stardust Ultra VR is $6, Thumper is $6, Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle is $18, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood is $6, and Trackmania Turbo is $12.
On top of those deals, a big range of EA games are also on sale this week, with an additional percentage off many of them for Plus members. PS4 owners can pick up Madden NFL 18 for $18 ($24 without PS Plus), FIFA 18 for $19.79 ($36), NBA Live 18: The One Edition for $4.49 ($12), Battlefield 1 Revolution for $19.79 ($30), Star Wars Battlefront II for $24 ($42), Dragon Age: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition for $10 ($16), Mass Effect: Andromeda for $9.89 ($18), Titanfall 2: Ultimate Edition for $10 ($20), Mirror's Edge Catalyst for $5 ($10), Need for Speed Payback for $24 ($36), and Unravel for $5 ($8).
The EA sale also encompasses a number of PS3 games, which likewise offer an additional percentage off for Plus subscribers. Mass Effect Trilogy is $9.89 ($18), Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II are $5 ($8) each, Dead Space: Ultimate Edition is $6.24 ($10), Dead Space 2 and 3: Ultimate Editions are $7.49 ($12) each, Mirror's Edge is $3.74 ($7.49), Battlefield 4 Premium Edition is $15 ($30), Battlefield: Hardline Ultimate Edition is $17.49 ($35), Need for Speed Rivals is $5 ($10), and FIFA 18 Legacy Edition is $19.79 ($36).
In addition to the EA and PS Plus Specials sales, PS4 and PS3 owners can find deals on the Far Cry series, with all players receiving the same discount, regardless of whether or not you have a Plus subscription. On the newer console, the standard edition of Far Cry 4 is $12, while the standard version of Far Cry Primal is $15. Players can also pick up both together in a bundle for $21. On PS3, Far Cry 4 is $9, Far Cry 3 is $6, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is $4.49, Far Cry 2 is $6, and Far Cry Classic is $3.
Vita owners only have two new discounts to choose from this week. Ethan: Meteor Hunter is $2.49 ($3.49 without PS Plus), while Xenon Valkyrie+ is $9. You can find all of the games currently on sale on the PlayStation Store website. Most of the aforementioned deals are only available until 8 AM PT / 11 AM ET on February 27, giving you a week to take advantage of any discounts you might be interested in.
Rainbow Six Siege fans who are eager to try out the game's upcoming limited time co-op mode, Outbreak, can now do so, provided they own the game on PC. Following the launch of the new Chimera Operators on the technical test server, another update has arrived that introduces Outbreak.
Ahead of the big update's launch in early March, which kicks off Year 3 of Siege, all of its major content is now available to try out on the TTS. That includes both of the new Operators (Lion and Finka) and the Outbreak mode, which is quite unlike anything else in Siege. It's a three-player mode in which you fight off waves of zombies using select Operators. You can get a glimpse of all this in the video above.
A wave of other changes are also coming to the game, as outlined in the Chimera patch notes. Several Operators are being changed, including a nerf to Ela and some tweaks to Kapkan. Blitz has also been changed to have less armor but be quicker. However, a bug on the TTS is currently causing him to move much too quickly with his shield deployed. Ubisoft is aware of the problem and is in the process of releasing a fix.
As outlined by Ubisoft in Siege's TTS Reddit page, there are a number of known issues to be aware of if you're planning to dive in. The bomb defuser can't be disarmed if a shield falls on it, and players can fire straight immediately after canceling a gadget deploy, even before the gun is in their hands. On the Outbreak side, you might not be properly teleported on Resort after vaulting during the countdown, and you'll sometimes be mistakenly presented with the Outbreak loadout in the Operator's screen.
Everything New On Amazon Prime Video In March: Power Rangers, Sneaky Pete, And More Movies And TV Shows
March is going to be a very busy month for Amazon Prime Video. The streaming service is beefing up its movie and TV show selection with a number of new titles, including cult classic films, big-budget blockbusters, and new seasons of original programming.
On the film front, several James Bond titles are coming to Prime, including A View to a Kill and Moonraker. Additionally, films like 2017's Power Rangers, Earth Girls Are Easy, The Doors, Antitrust, Hackers, and I'm Gonna Git You Sucka will all be added on March 1.
As for TV, a new season of the crime drama Sneaky Pete, created by Bryan Cranston and David Shore, debuts on March 9. The series stars Giovanni Ribisi, Marin Ireland, Margo Martindale and more. Other TV titles coming to Prime are a new season of The Tunnel, along with the debuts of Human Trafficking, The Color of Magic, and The Infinite Worlds of H.G. Wells.
- A Feast at Midnight
- A Guy Thing
- A View to a Kill
- The Accused
- Bad Influence
- Bad News Bears (2005)
- Billy the Kid
- Body of Evidence
- Bye Bye Birdie
- The Color of Magic (Season 1)
- Criminal Law
- The Devil Inside
- Die Another Day
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- The Doors
- Earth Girls Are Easy
- F/X 2
- Fatal Instinct
- Finder’s Fee
- Fire with Fire
- For Your Eyes Only
- Forces of Nature
- Hanoi Hilton
- Hart’s War
- Home of the Brave
- Human Trafficking (Season 1)
- I’m Gonna Git You Sucka
- Imagine That
- The Infinite Worlds of H.G. Wells (Season 1)
- Jeff Who Lives at Home
- Jennifer 8
- License to Kill
- Little Ghost
- The Living Daylights
- The Million Dollar Hotel
- Mr. Majestyk
- The Music Never Stopped
- National Lampoon’s Dirty Movie
- National Lampoon’s Dorm Daze 2: College @ Sea
- The Odyssey (Season 1)
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service
- Regarding Henry
- The Secret of NIMH
- Tomorrow Never Dies
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
- The World Is Not Enough
- XXX: State of the Union
- Young Adult
- Zathura: A Space Adventure
- Brad’s Status
- The Nut Job 2
- Power Rangers (2017)
- The Remix (Season 1)
- Sneaky Pete (Season 2)
- The Tunnel (Season 2)
- November Criminals
- Tommy’s Honour
- Crooked House
- The Durrells in Corfu (Season 2)
- Let There Be Light
- The Little Hours
- A Suitable Girl
- Bitter Harvest
- Ice Mother
- The Blue Lagoon
- The Departure
- Thirst Street
Although it isn't confirming specifics just yet, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds developer PUBG Corp. has talked a little about what's to come in the months ahead for the popular battle royale game. Among other things, a new map is in the works that should be out before July.
As part of its latest development updated shared on Steam, PUBG Corp. explained that it had to delay "development of some of the major features and systems" in order to deal with the game's serious cheating issue. PUBG Corp. also said that because of "other reasons," it wasn't able to share PUBG's roadmap for 2018 as specific timing was changed. It now plans to share details on what's headed to game on PC from now through June as part of an announcement in March--including specifics regarding the next map.
"We do have a lot of exciting things that we want to share with you, including new content to provide more extensive battle royale experiences as well as improvements and modifications to create a deeper and more realistic gameplay," it said. "In March, the team will reveal what you can expect from us in the first half of 2018 in terms of our development and new content plans which, by the way, include a new map. "
While not as thrilling as a new map, it also shared some details about a change coming to limit high-ping players from wrecking a session. The previously announced plans to impose a maximum ping limit were delayed by the studio's anti-cheat efforts, but now it has a new solution that it believes will provide "even better results."
"Unlike the method considered earlier, we are going to divide the matching pool depending on ping," it explained. "This means that the users with lower pings will be prioritized during matchmaking. The team is expecting to improve the overall play experience by splitting the matching pool rather than restricting connection depending on ping. Preparations are underway to test this method in some regions, with first trials planned to start this week. Specific dates will be shared when ready."
In the meantime, a new update is arriving on PC test servers ahead of a full launch. Among other things, it seeks to improve performance early in matches by not allowing players to view inside the plane. To compensate for this, a new UI element has been added while riding in the plane that lets you know how many people are still inside.
Aniplex of America has acquired the rights to the Persona 5 anime, meaning the adaptation of last year's hit RPG will soon be streaming in the US. The production company has launched an English-language website for Persona 5: The Animation with details, and it also released a trailer for the series with English subtitles.
Persona 5: The Animation seems to follow the plot of the game and begins with the protagonist--named Ren Amamiya--transferring to Shujin Academy. Soon after, his persona awakens, and the Phantom Thieves are formed. You can watch the subtitled trailer below, as well as check out key art of Morgana, Ann, and Ryuji.
The Japanese voice cast from the game are reprising their roles for the anime, and Shoji Meguro is returning to compose the music. While Production I.G (best known for Ghost in the Shell) made the animated sequences from the game, A-1 Pictures is producing Persona 5: The Animation. A-1 Pictures previously worked on Persona 4: The Golden Animation.
Persona 5: The Animation premieres in Japan in April. Aniplex lists the English streaming details as "coming soon," but it's worth noting that a 24-minute OVA inspired by the game--2016's Persona 5: The Animation - The Daybreakers--is available to stream on Crunchyroll.
For more on anime, be sure to check out our gallery of the biggest anime to watch in 2018. If you're looking for recommendations of shows to watch, see the best anime available on Netflix and our top 10 anime of 2017.
With Crimson Days now wrapped up, the next event is already live in Destiny 2. Bungie has kicked off the second Faction Rally of Season 2, giving you the opportunity to get your hands on some exclusive, faction-only gear--including some new weapons.
New rewards have been added to the special Engrams you receive for cashing in Faction Tokens. This includes the weapons that would have been sold as the Winner's Offering had Dead Orbit or Future War Cult won the previous Faction Rally event. Those weapons are now available for the first time and can be obtained like any other Faction reward.
In their place, there's also a new batch of Winner's Offerings for this Faction Rally. Each faction has one weapon that it will sell during Victory Week if it comes out on top during the Faction Rally. Dead Orbit and New Monarchy will each offer up their own pulse rifle, while Future War Cult will have a scout rifle. The winning faction will sell its gun for 50,000 Glimmer to all players, while members of the group will be able to buy it for only 1,000. The two losers won't offer their gun at all until it's added to the Engram lineup during a subsequent event. You can see these along with some of the other Faction Rally rewards below.
New rewards aside, this Faction Rally will operate like any previous one. You pledge your allegiance to one of the three factions, and by playing the game normally, you'll earn Faction Tokens. These can then be cashed in for the aforementioned Engrams, with the faction that earns the most Engrams being declared the winner. What is notable about this Faction Rally is that it's the first since the most recent patch, which paved the way for farming Lost Sectors. Doing so, however, will require you to kill the boss located inside each time.
The Faction Rally event runs from now until the weekly reset on February 27. That will then see the start of Victory Week, during which time you can cash in any of your remaining Tokens and purchase the Winner's Offering. Alternatively, you can save those Tokens for the next Faction Rally event, when even more new weapons will be up for grabs.
In case you missed it, the 2018 New York Toy Fair saw Funko reveal all of its upcoming additions to the Pop vinyl figure line. Those in attendance at the annual convention were able to get their first look at figures of characters from DuckTales, Kingdom Hearts, Cuphead, Deadpool, and more.
However, while Funko had plenty on display for fans to check out, the company also had quite a few announcements of other Pops hitting stores in 2018. The biggest news is that the company is expanding its Stranger Things 2 line. The new additions include a levitating Eleven, Steve with his trusty baseball bat, and even vampire Bob.
There are also some new WWE Pops in the works, including Shawn Michaels in his WrestleMania XII attire and a two-pack that comes with Lex Luger and Sting with his old surfer look. There are also more Game of Thrones toys on the way--including Daenerys seated on the Dragonstone throne--and Pops based on the 1988 Eddie Murphy comedy Coming to America.
Lastly, Funko is expanding its Disney collection with Pops based on the animated series Doug. In addition to Doug, fans will be able to pick up Patti Mayonnaise and two versions of his dog Porkchop. When it comes to exclusives, Toys R Us will have a Quailman Pop, while Hot Topic gets Quaildog.
You can take a look at images of the major announcements above. No release dates were given. However, Funko says the new toys will arrive in stores in 2018.
Microsoft has added another new batch of games to Xbox One's backwards compatibility catalogue. Three more Xbox 360 titles are now playable on the current-gen console, including a critically acclaimed shooter from Bayonetta developer Platinum Games.
Headlining the newest backwards compatible titles is Vanquish, Platinum's stylish, fast-paced third-person shooter. Joining it is Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, the co-op Tomb Raider spin-off released for Xbox Live Arcade in 2010. Rounding out the batch is Brave, the video game adaptation of the Disney/Pixar film of the same name. The latter is also one of March's free Games with Gold titles for Xbox Live Gold subscribers.
As usual, if you own a physical copy of any of these titles, you can now pop the disc into your Xbox One and start playing. If you happen to own any of the games digitally, it will automatically appear in the Ready to Download area of the My Games and Apps section. You can also purchase any of the backwards compatible games from the Xbox Store, though unlike last week's additions, none are included in the latest selection of Xbox game deals.
Microsoft has been regularly expanding Xbox One's backwards compatible library with new Xbox 360 games. Most recently, Mafia II and 2006's Prey were added to the catalogue. Microsoft also rolled out the first batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games back in October, though those won't be added as frequently as 360 titles. The next wave of original Xbox games is slated to arrive sometime this spring. You can find the full list of Xbox One backwards compatible games here.
As previously mentioned, Brave is one of the four free Games with Gold available in March. Xbox Live Gold members will also be able to download Trials of the Blood Dragon, the inventive time-manipulating shooter Superhot, and the first-person puzzle game Quantum Conundrum next month.
Rainbow Six Siege's latest DLC, Operation Chimera, is coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC on March 6, and with it now live on the Technical Test Server, Ubisoft has released its patch notes. In addition to adding the two new Operators, Finka and Lion, and the new co-op Outbreak event, the update introduces some gameplay tweaks and changes a bunch of Operators.
Ela has been a popular pick since her release, but she's to be nerfed in the new update, as Ubisoft believes she is still "picked way too often." Her SMG will suffer from increased recoil and deal less damage than before, and her impact grenades have been replaced by a deployable shield. "She was too good at doing all the roaming work by herself," the developer said, "preparing rotations, being warned by Concussion mines, and of course killing with her SMG. This loadout change will force her to rely on teammates for rotation holes, or to pick the shotgun if she wants to do them herself."
Kapkan is also exchanging his barbed wire for impact grenades, as he apparently had too many tasks during the preparation phase as it was. "Having impact grenades for faster rotations is a better fit for his playstyle," Ubisoft states.
The final Operator tweak pertains to Blitz, who has been made a 2 speed / 2 armor Operator, having previously been 1 speed / 3 armor. The reasoning for this is that "making Blitz faster is the next logical step to making him a more attractive choice and help him close the gap, as he really shines when he manages to get in close quarter with isolated defenders."
Ubisoft has also changed a few things regarding reloads. After the coming patch, you'll be able to interrupt a reload animation by aiming down a weapon's sights. If you do interrupt a reload (by any method) and then reload again shortly afterward, you'll be able to resume it after some key moment--after throwing away an old magazine, for example--rather than having to undergo the entire animation again.
Patch 3.1's final big tweaks are the removal of Bartlett University from the Casual map playlist, to be replaced by Yacht, and that you can no longer walk on top of deployable shields. For the full list of changes, check out the patch notes at the bottom of this article, via Ubisoft.
The update adds two new Operators, which you can read more about in our look at how Lion and Finka change the Rainbow Six Siege meta. In addition, it includes the new Outbreak co-op mode, which looks completely different to traditional Siege. Also starting March 6, Ubisoft will now give Rainbow Six Siege's 20 base Operators away for free, along with all past and future weapon attachments. Looking further ahead, the company has revealed a new Siege game mode called Pick & Ban that's coming later this year, reaffirmed its aim to eventually reach 100 Rainbow Six Siege Operators, and stated it does not currently plan on making a sequel.Rainbow Six Siege Operation Chimera Patch NotesOperator BalancingEla
We are going to continue building on our previous adjustments to Ela by making more substantial changes this Season. She is still too powerful and, logically, picked way too often. This is mostly because of her SMG still being too strong. As such, we are going to be making the following changes.
- Increased recoil: The recoil will be harder to control. It will pull harder on the camera, and the maximum amount of kick (max diamond size) is bigger.
- Damage reduced: The damage is lowered from 28 to 23, to better take the high rate of fire into account
- Scorpion Evo 3 A1 damage updates: Our objective is that she remains efficient at taking fights at short distances when getting pushed by attackers, but is at a clear disadvantage when taking medium to long range fights versus assault rifles with ACOGs.
- Loadout changes: A deployable shield will replace her impact grenades. As many of you identified, she was too good at doing all the roaming work by herself: preparing rotations, being warned by Concussion mines, and of course killing with her SMG. This loadout change will force her to rely on teammates for rotation holes, or to pick the shotgun if she wants to do them herself.
- Impact grenades will replace Kapkan's barbed wires. He already has a lot to do in preparation phase to set his traps up – having impact grenades for faster rotations is a better fit for his playstyle.
Blitz has been working out, and will now be a 2 speed / 2 armor operator.
The previous rework of Blitz that let him sprint while holding his shield had a positive impact on his popularity, but he is still at the bottom of the pack. We believe making Blitz faster is the next logical step to making him a more attractive choice and help him close the gap, as he really shines when he manages to get in close quarter with isolated defenders.General Tweaks And ImprovementsGame Health
Rotation desync for DNBO players: In some instances, the server was rejecting shots to players in a DBNO (Down But Not Out) state. The reason for this was a desynchronization with the game server. After downing an enemy, you could see him rotating in one direction from your point of view, while on the server, their movement was completely different, and that is why some of your shots to DBNO targets would not register. We have addressed this desync and your shots should now land properly and accurately on downed enemies.Player Comfort
- Changes to ammo update timings: When you reload your weapon there is always a point in the animation where your ammo count updates. We have overhauled the “key” moment where it happens during the animation. All weapons ammo updates are now slightly faster. They have been rationalized according to their animation. This should make reloading a lot more comfortable.
- Interrupting tactical reload with going to ADS: You can now interrupt a tactical reload (reloading with a round in still in the chamber) with aiming down the sights. Before you could only do it with sprint, but now if you are reloading and someone surprises you and you want to shoot, all you have to do is go to ADS and fire instantly with your remaining ammunition.
- Reload resume points: Missing reload resume points have been added to all weapons reloads. When you interrupt a full reload, if you have done certain steps (ie. Discarding the empty magazine) you won’t do that step again when resuming the reload animation.
- Raw Input on PC: We will be implementing a new input method on PC. This raw input option reads mouse/keyboard values directly from the hardware, without any post-processing. This may slightly improve the responsiveness of the mouse/keyboard during heavy load. This option can be found under Controls > Raw Input.
- We are removing Bartlett University from the Casual Playlist and adding Yacht back. Ranked Playlist remains unchanged.
- Deployable shield walking: You can no longer walk on deployable shields. At any instant that an operator is considered walking on the shield, it will collapse on itself (be destroyed) and the shield is refunded in the inventory of the defender that placed it. That will prevent players from utilizing exploits by walking on a shield.
- Melee hit validation: Throughout last season, we collected your feedback regarding hit validation in general and melee hit validation in particular. Many of you have experienced how it feels to flank an enemy, approach from behind, land a clear knife hit, hear the audio, but not get the kill. We understand how frustrating it can be, that’s why in Patch 3.1 we have applied some tweaks and improvements that should make melee attacks much more reliable, and we are looking forward to receiving your feedback!
- Fixed - The gadget crosshair will persist after switching to drone toss.
- Fixed - It is possible to hear Mute's jammer even when standing very far away from it.
- Fixed - The barbwires' slow down effect is still ongoing even after the player is no longer into the barbwire's effective range, or when the barbwire is destroyed.
- Fixed - Resetting animation when switching views between one player standing up and one crouch.
- Fixed - Rubberbanding can happen after detaching from rappelling.
- Fixed - After scanning enemies, the distance to them might not be shown.
- Fixed - A player will not take damage when spamming crouch.
- Fixed - When the drone owner dies while controlling his drone, others can’t rotate the camera view of the dead player’s drone.
- Fixed - Following certain steps, it's possible to have some gadgets out in a stance you normally can't.
- Fixed - When the player interrupts the reload animation of the LFP586 revolver by switching weapons, then switches back to LFP586 and reloads again, there will be no new rounds loaded.
- Fixed - Operator's body rotation is not replicated correctly when vaulting.
- Fixed - Moving once you hit the ground after entering a window in rappel will lock the character’s movement for a couple of seconds.
- Fixed - Operators can teleport if they remove a breaching charge while ending the rappel animation.
- Fixed - The "American Anarchy" headgear's hairstyle slightly extends the hitbox upwards.
- Fixed - When friendly fire is off, drones don't get destroyed by going out of bounds.
- Fixed - Players randomly die by falling during Multiplayer sessions.
- Bandit: Fixed - The shock battery disappears when the barbwire it is placed on is destroyed.
- Blitz: Fixed - Blitz's first person animation is faster than third person animation when equipping his shield from the back.
- Doc: Fixed - Stim Pistol's reticule turns blue when aiming at an attacker.
- Fixed - Doc is able to sprint and use his stim pistol without slowing down.
- Echo: Fixed - Yokai drone can be placed in a door/window frame in a way that a barricade placed over, allows it to see and fire on both sides.
- Fixed - HUD will display "Kill assist" when a teammate kills a stunned player but will not count on the scoreboard.
- Ela: Fixed - The Grzmot mine can be deployed between wall panels causing the tip of the gadget to clip through the wall.
- Fixed - The laser under barrel is applied to the other side of the weapon in preview.
- Fuze: Fixed - The character can freeze while deploying the gadget from rappelling position.
- Hibana: Fixed - Pellets stick incorrectly in the corner of some trapdoors.
- Fixed - When shooting at least two times before detonating, X-Kairos do not produce any sound in third person.
- IQ: Fixed - Deploying IQ's gadget and entering Observation Mode at the same time causes the gadget to become opaque.
- Jager: Fixed - Jäger’s gadget floats in the air when placed in certain locations.
- Fixed - Jäger’s gadget clips through the wall when placed in certain locations.
- Lesion: Fixed - The laser under barrel is applied to the other side of the weapon in preview.
- Montagne: Fixed - Following certain steps, it is possible to have Montagne’s shield up while rappelling.
- Tachanka: Fixed - Tachanka's LMG shields are inconsistent, players can get shot through them in some instances.
- Vigil: Fixed - Vigil's ERC-7 is deactivated when climbing or descending ladders.
- Fixed - The laser under barrel is applied to the other side of the weapon in preview.
- Ying: Fixed - The character can freeze while deploying the gadget from rappelling position.
- Multiplayer: Fixed - The play ranked button can be selected for a second after a user below clearance level 20 joins the squad.
- Fixed - In some instances, squads of two can split when matchmaking, forcing both players to play against each other.
- Fixed - A squad is able to join a Ranked match even if there is one squad member below level 20.
- Fixed - Sometimes a squad of 2+ can be split when trying to join a casual or ranked match.
- Custom Game: Fixed - Users are able to create Player Hosted Custom Online Games.
- All maps: Fixed - When entering from rappel while breaching a window, the character animation will remain stuck looking up.
- Fixed - Operators fall through the map when spawning.
- Fixed - Rappelling while falling will make the character fall out of the map.
- Fixed - Long rifle weapons can clip through walls.
- Fixed - Players are able to land on window sills to spawn kill.
- Bank: Fixed - A small gap in 1F Staff room reveals a spot in EXT Terrace.
- Fixed - Attackers can place a drone inside the ceiling in B Server Room allowing them to see all of the basement area.
- Fixed - Valkyrie can place a Black Eye inside the ceiling of B sever room.
- Bartlett University: Fixed - Defenders are able to spawn kill attackers from 2F Classroom. Fixed - Ela's concussion mines are very difficult to pick up when place in the boat model.
- Chalet: Fixed - Great room can be seen through a gap in the floor on 2F bedrooms hallway.
- Fixed - There is a gap at the doorway located at 2F Office area allowing to see the EXT Backyard Patio and 1F Great Room area.
- Fixed - Players can place drones inside the walls of Chalet from 2F office balcony.
- Fixed - The red wall does not cover the full Kitchen window, which allows Echo to throw his drone outside during Preparation Phase.
- Fixed - Players can push teammates out or into geometry with the use of reinforcements in Kitchen.
- Clubhouse: Fixed - Jäger gets stuck in 2F Logistic Office's bookcase after placing the ADS on the second shelf.
- Fixed - The player is stuck under the table at 1F Bar when trying to get out from under it.
- Coastline: Fixed - Jäger can clip through a wall after placing his ADS in a specific spot of the 2F Penthouse area.
- Fixed - Players can get onto the purple tarps in EXT Pool by walking along the pool's glass border.
- Fixed - When shot from the rooftop, Hibana pellets will not stick to the destructible wall from 1F Blue Bar area.
- Consulate: Fixed - It’s possible to melee through reinforced walls when doing a rappel enter in 2F Exit Stairs.
- Fixed - Defenders can spawn kill attackers near Riot Barricade from 2F Administration Office.
- Fixed - One Way Mirror can be deployed on the opposite side of the reinforcement in 2F Break Room.
- Favela: Fixed - Attackers are killed if they enter rappel on the wall near to the EXT Courtyard metal platform while sliding off the platform.
- Hereford Base: Fixed - In Terrorist Hunt, a player can spawn inside another when choosing EXT Shooting Range as spawn location.
- Fixed - Defenders can have a one-way view outside from 2F laundry room.
- Fixed - Valkyrie's camera becomes invisible if thrown on an iron frame between B Corridor and B Armory.
- Fixed - Textures between reinforceable and indestructible walls allow bullets to pass through.
- House: Fixed - Attackers near EXT Construction Site can be spawn killed by defenders from the window at 2F Upper Hallway.
- Fixed - The Defuser can be planted between pillows and cannot be detected by defenders.
- Kafe: Fixed - Inconsistent deployment of Active Defence System on walls with a lower wood panel.
- Kanal: Fixed - A small gap in indestructible window allows players to see outside.
- Oregon: Fixed - Some collisions with barbed wires and Grzmot mines are inconsistent.
- Fixed - There is a space between the window frame and the wall at EXT Junkyard that allows the player to see inside the building.
- Fixed - It is possible to shoot through textures from 1F Meeting Hall inside the B Supply Closet.
- Plane: Fixed - Drone can be placed inside walls of Plane from 3F cockpit stairs.
- Fixed - Destroying South side of 2F Meeting room ceiling reveals a gap that exposes attackers coming in from EXT Caterer.
- Fixed - Drone can be placed inside the plane ceilings from EXT Caterer.
- Skyscraper: Fixed - Players can vault on the wooden beam on 2F Work Office using a deployable shield.
- Fixed - It's possible to shoot from 1F Bathroom to 1F bedroom through the indestructible cabinet.
- Fixed - Operators are able to clip through the stairs when prone and moving.
- Fixed - The wood blinds in the windows block bullets completely until broken.
- Fixed - Skyscraper map name is not in capital letters as the rest of the maps list in PVP & PVE map preferences.
- Theme Park: Fixed - Players can clip through the unbreakable wall between 2F Office and 2F Rail Corridor.
- Fixed - A Black mirror cannot be placed next to another one when a reinforcement is placed on wall of 2F Daycare.
- Fixed - Kapkan's EDD is sometimes destroyed when breaking a barricade.
- Tower: Fixed - There is a gap in the wall that allows the player to see through it with a drone at 2F Exhibit Hallway.
- Fixed - The glass in 1F West Balcony facing the west side is indestructible.
- Fixed - It is possible to walk in the air in some areas of the map.
- Fixed - The lights on the side of the tower can block the attacker's rappel trajectory.
- Fixed - Users may experience FPS drops when shooting a specific screen at 1F West Observatory.
- Yacht: Fixed - Characters can clip through the stairs when prone and moving.
- Fixed - Spawn Locations are missing in the waiting screen of the Preparation Phase when Attacker Unique Spawn match setting is activated.
- Fixed - Killer's pawn orientation is sideways during the death cam zoom in.
- Fixed - "This weapon skin is available for" section can only display up to 4 operator icons when unlocking weapon-specific weapon skins in an Alpha Pack.
- Fixed - Placing gadgets such as breach charges on exterior small barricades will show no prompt for removing the gadget.
- Fixed - The Dialog Volume affects environmental sounds, especially footsteps.
- Fixed - The exterior part of the tactical map is missing in the spawn selection menu.
- Fixed - There's no visual indicator for muted players.
- Fixed - Sometimes hovering over a bundle in the shop will not show its description.
- Fixed - There is no username voice chat display when a squad member speaks in the menu.
- Fixed - Players are not notified to collect reward from a completed Ubisoft Club Challenge.
- Fixed - Voice chat cuts off in MVP screen.
- Fixed - No scoreboard is displayed at the end of the game.
- Fixed - After collecting rewards from a Ubisoft Club challenge, in-game challenge tab won't update.
- Fixed - Renown-counting sound is still playing in transition if the player quits the match.
- Fixed - When a player loses connection, the message displayed is "spectator, GAMESERVER, has left the game".
- Fixed - Player will remain with the shield while spectating in drone.
- Fixed - Caster and Spectator have a team chat.
- Fixed - The concussion effects of mines and Echo’s drone are shown on the caster camera.